How can we help you?
You can reschedule your appointment within the app and web app under upcoming appointments
You can reschedule your appointment anytime before the 4 hour mark.
If you reschedule it from late hours to daytime hours – difference in sum will be sent to you as a refund in 5 business days period.
If you reschedule it from daytime to night hours – you will need to pay the price difference in order to proceed.
You can cancel your appointment within the app and web app under upcoming appointment.
You can cancel pending and upcoming appointments 24 hours before your appointment for a full refund.
Cancelled within the 24 hours will refund ½ of the payment.
On-site (or no show) is 0 refund
Yes. Our day time hour pricing is from 9am-9pm. The last appointment before it goes to late night pricing is 8:30pm.
Definitely not. Valet’s bring everything to ensure nothing gets dirty. We have a pop up tent that keeps all the spray inside. Also, out solution does not have a normal spray tan smell, so no scent is left behind.
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
- Have nothing on your skin; make up, moisturizers, and deodorant, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
- Do not shower, sweat, or wear tight clothing for 4 hours following your appointment.
- Shower anytime after 4 hours. Do not use soap your first shower, or at least don’t lather. You will see bronzer wash off, this is normal. Make sure all bronzer is off. Do not scrub.
- Moisturize using a lotion at least twice a day. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis or pools, saunas, and steam rooms.
Your spray tan will last anywhere from 7-10 days, on average. The amount of physical activity, after care, and proper preparation for the tan are all factors of how many days one can expect their tan to last.
Never. The brown sugar base ensures golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone. Most all other solutions on the market contain beat or carrot fermented extracts, which is where the orange tones and unpleasant scent stem from. We guarantee the highest quality, golden-brown results.
Our signature solution will react naturally with each specific skin tone. Our valet’s will adjust the solution with each client’s natural base color. However, if it is your first time tanning, or you have an extremely fair complexion, we suggest choosing a lighter tone that our valet’s can recommend.
Spray Valet’s signature brown sugar solution is 99% organic. We have been safely tanning women during pregnancy for years. However, we still suggest consulting with your doctor beforehand.
We suggest to book your appointment 1-2 days before any event or vacation to ensure your tan looks perfect.
How exciting! We suggest scheduling your appointment 2-3 days before the big day. You’ll want to be sure to shower at least 2 times before the wedding date. This will ensure all the bronzer is completely rinsed out of your pores to avoid any color rubbing onto your dress. We recommend a light, natural color for brides.
Yes. The developer stops at 4 hours so it will not continue to get darker. There is no harm in leaving it on longer but we do recommend to get the bronzer off you as close to 4 hours as you can.
Within your app you can text or call your valet 4 hours prior to your appointment. You can also leave your valet a note when you book your appointment.